Ways to Shop Rings & Things
We offer the following ways to shop beads, jewelry findings and jewelry-making supplies:
- Online Store -- open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Showroom in Spokane, WA
- Fax a completed print order form to 509-838-2602
- Mail a completed print order form to Rings & Things, 1011 E 2nd Ave #6, Spokane, WA 99202
We no longer have a printed catalog. All our jewelry making components, with current prices and quantities, are online at www.rings-things.com. If a stock number from an old printed catalog is no longer available, try finding similar items by searching for just the first 4 or 5 digits of the item number (including the dash: 28-33 or 40-099), or by searching for key words that describe the product, including the material (crystal bead blue, or sterling ear wire). Or contact us -- we're happy to help!
Bead Shows & Classes:
We are not currently doing any traveling bead shows; however, do we do occasionally have Bead Shows or Special Events in Spokane, Washington.
For Classes or other upcoming local (Spokane, WA) events, please visit our Showroom page.
We strongly recommend you create an account with a password. With a registered account, you can log in to your account to track your order, update your preferences and settings, view items you have previously ordered, return an item, and create and edit Wish Lists.
If you have multiple accounts, and would like them merged into one account, please log into the primary account that you'd like to keep, then send us a ticket with information (including email addresses, if they are different) for the accounts you'd like merged. For further assistance, please contact our Customer Service Team.
New! - If your email address has changed...
If your email address has changed, please update your account's email prior to placing your order so you can continue to receive important alerts concerning your order:
Log into your account, click Settings >> Profile Information >> Change Address, then complete the form and verification process.
You will receive an order confirmation as soon as you place your order. Please watch for it, and any related alerts, to make sure that your order was successfully placed. When you receive your order confirmation, always double-check your shipping address and reply to your order confirmation ASAP if anything is incorrect or incomplete. Sometimes PayPal, or your auto-fill settings, may supply an old address that you didn't intend to use -- and insurance does not cover orders shipped to incorrect addresses supplied by the customer.
You will receive an emailed invoice and shipping confirmation (with tracking number) when we bill and ship your order. Most orders leave our warehouse the same day they were placed!
When you receive your order, open it and carefully check all items:
• Contact us within two weeks of receiving your purchase if there is a problem, and we will fix it!
• If goods arrive damaged, please keep packaging intact for inspection by the carrier.
If you have questions, please email us, or call 1 (800) 366-2156. We're happy to help!
Our warehouse is in Washington State, which means that WA-State customers are subject to Destination-Based Sales Tax. If you are tax-exempt, and your order is shipping to a Washington-state address, update your account at least 24 hours prior to placing your order.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and payments via PayPal.
When using PayPal:
- You will be redirected to PayPal's site from our checkout. PayPal will then return you to our checkout, where you have another opportunity to review your order before you click the final "Place Order" button.
- PayPal may require that you ship to an address that's already in their system.
- If you experience any issues with PayPal checkout, please log into your Rings & Things account before selecting a payment option.
All prices are in USD.
For information about check payments, or wire transfers for international orders, contact us.
To pay using your Net-30 Open Account, click "Invoice" in the Payment section of checkout.
To apply for a Net-30 Open Account (PDF), a.k.a. Credit App:
- Be sure to print and mail both pages of the PDF form to us.
- Since we contact your references, it may take 2-4 weeks after we receive your application before we can give you an answer.
- Interest of 1.0% per month is charged on any unpaid balance after 30 days.
To receive a full refund, merchandise must be in its original packaging, unused, and returned within 30 days of receipt.
For fastest refund or credit, please fill out a Product Return Form and include it in your return package. For regional customers, return to the Showroom and we will make it right.
Please contact us when:
- Items are damaged or defective
- We have shipped something incorrectly
- You are shipping from an international address
- Returning hazardous items (listed as HZ on your invoice)
- Returning large/bulky items (listed as DW on your invoice)
The following items are not eligible for returns:
- Special orders
- Cut chain and wire
- Gift certificates
- Red-tag, Clearance, V100 (Limited) status items and cash-&-carry (C&C) items
- Showroom-exclusive items (tagged SR)
- Bead Show inventory (purchased at trunk/bead shows)
When mailing us a return:
- Securely package items, and Return Merchandise Authorization or Product Return Form, in a padded envelope or rigid box.
- Send to: Returns Department, R & T, 1011 E 2nd Ave #6, Spokane, WA, 99202, USA
- If you used a free return label, retain the portion of the shipping label with tracking information.
To exchange an item, please mail us your return and place a new order for the replacement items.
We will refund your original payment method or credit your Rings & Things account. Refund value will deduct discounts, coupons and punch card value first. A restocking fee of 15% or more may apply. Invoice prices will be recalculated if a return causes quantity price breaks or discounts to no longer apply.
All prices are in US Dollars.
Items excluded from Sale prices include:
- Shipping, insurance, and fees
- Gift certificates and special orders
- Precious metal sheet, wire, and solder (including gold-filled and silver-filled wire)
- Metal clay & kits containing metal clay
- Tools with electric cords/plugs (kilns, tumblers, drill presses, flex shafts, etc.)
- Select brands (see full list of excluded brands)
Out-of-Stock Items (Pre-Orders & Back Orders)
Click into any product’s details, for the current quantity available. While we strive for 100% accuracy with all 10,000+ items, in some instances our inventory may be off due to reasons that are beyond our control.
Back orders or pre-orders are available for most items. A pre-order allows you to reserve brand new stock and factory packs before they arrive at our warehouse. A back order allows you to order items that are currently out of stock, but which are expected back in stock in the next 60 days. Pre-ordered and back-ordered items are handled the same way.
- In-stock items in your order are shipped immediately. Back-order and pre-order items are sent in a single shipment once all out-of-stock goods are received.
- Back orders under $10 are cancelled, unless you request otherwise.
- Back orders under $99 to domestic (U.S.) addresses ship via the least expensive method up to $8.45. Domestic back orders of $99+ ship for free. There may be exceptions for Hazardous items (HZ Example) and Dimensional Weight items (DW Example).
- International back orders ship via the cheapest method available, unless you specify otherwise. International back orders under $30 are cancelled (unless you request otherwise).
Back orders normally ship within 6 weeks.
60 Days: If your items don't arrive (or are not expected to arrive) within 60 days, or the remainder of your back order totals less then $10, we normally cancel the back order unless you request otherwise. To re-open cancelled items, please reply to your order confirmation email, (or your back order cancellation email).
- We update the Estimated Restock Date (ETA) on out-of-stock products approximately once per week -- it's listed below the price on each product's Details page. Contact us for more information about items with an estimated in-stock date that is Under Review, or products available by special order. We make a good faith estimate of the in-stock date, however variables outside our control may impact the date (international holidays, political events, pandemics, availability of raw materials, manufacturer stock levels, minimum order quantities, customs, etc.).
- Chain: One of our metal-goods manufacturers began their move out of China (to another country) in late 2018, and anticipated completion of the new factory by the end of 2019. 2021 Update: Sadly, the move did not go well, and we are in the process of replacing the chain and matching findings they manufactured for us.
- COVID19: Some factories are currently closed. If you received a backorder email that lists COVID19 instead of an ETA date, please check the item's details (in our website) for more information.
To cancel, change or add onto a back order, please reply to your backorder email or log in to your account and submit a case with your request. Otherwise, your back order will ship when all back ordered and pre ordered items are in stock!
If you aren't able to order the item you want, please contact us about special orders.
Notify Me: Request a back-in-stock Notification
If the item you want is out-of-stock, click into the item's details and choose "Get Notified When Available". (The "Subscribe to Marketing Emails" box is optional -- it's not a requirement for subscribing to your Notification.)
We follow the highest Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). This is a set of requirements designed to ensure that all companies that process, store or transmit bankcard information maintain a secure environment. We also use Trustwave, a globally-trusted internet security and compliance brand that routinely scans and probes our website and online store for vulnerabilities.
Recently, the credit card industry began requiring a new higher set of data security protocols (TLS 1.2) for all websites that handle credit cards. Our checkout already uses the new standards, but this could still affect you! One of the conditions of the upgraded credit card industry standards, is that upgraded checkouts are no longer allowed to "talk" to computers and browsers using the older standards. So if you can't log in, check out, or access secure portions of our website -- or other websites -- it's time to upgrade your browser. (The process varies depending on your device and browser.)
Sales Tax & Resale Tax ID's
You do not need a reseller permit (tax number / resale tax ID) or a business license to order from us. However, if you have a business license, resale ID or other proof of business, you may register for our Wholesale program.
Are you being unfairly taxed? Occasionally our webstore will display our local tax rate to shoppers in states that do not have sales tax, and/or to Wholesale customers. To remove the sales tax, enter your shipping address. (With no shipping address, our webstore thinks you plan on picking up your order in our Spokane, WA Showroom.) Or, if you are wholesale and your shipping address is in Washington state, verify we have the correct type of tax ID on file for you:
If you are in Washington state, verify that we have your Washington Reseller Permit, not Business License. You can check your wholesale program confirmation email, or the most recent tax-related email you've received from us, or log into your account and send us your current Reseller Permit information (including full number and expiration date).
If you are in British Columbia, and are picking up an order in Washington State, or having your order shipped to a WA State address:
Log into your account and send us your current Washington Reseller Permit (and expiration date), or Canadian PST#.
Or, according to Washington state tax laws, our store will charge you tax. Please allow one full business day for processing and validating.