Ways to Shop Rings & Things
We offer the following ways to shop beads, jewelry findings and jewelry-making supplies:
- Online Store
- Spokane, WA, Showroom
- Call Us at 1-800-366-2156, M-F, 8am - 4pm Pacific Time
- Fax a completed print order form to 509-838-2602
- Mail a completed print order form to Rings & Things, 304 E 2nd Ave, Spokane, WA 99202 USA
We no longer have a printed catalog. All our jewelry making components, with current prices and visible quantities, are online at www.rings-things.com. If you have trouble finding an item using a stock number from an old printed catalog, you may be able to find a similar item by searching for just the first 4 or 5 digits of the item number (include the dash: 28-33 or 40-099), or by searching for key words that describe the product, including the material (crystal bead blue, or sterling ear wire). Or contact us - we're happy to help!
Our traveling Bead Show is on hiatus.
We strongly recommend you create an account with a password.
Log in to your account to track your order, update your preferences, update your settings, view items you have previously ordered, return an item, and more.
For further assistance, please contact our Customer Service Team. Call 1-800-366-2156 toll free (or 1-509-252-2900 from outside the USA and Canada) between 8am and 4pm Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
You will receive an emailed invoice when we bill and ship your order. Most orders leave our warehouse the same day they were placed!
When you receive your order, open it and carefully check all items:
- Contact us within two weeks of receiving your purchase if there is a problem, and we will fix it!
- If goods arrive damaged, please keep packaging intact for inspection by the carrier.
If you have questions, please email us, or call 1 (800) 366-2156 (8am - 4pm PT). We're happy to help!
Our warehouse is in Washington State, which means that WA-State customers are subject to Destination-Based Sales Tax. If you are tax-exempt, update your account prior to placing your order.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and payments via PayPal.
When using PayPal, you must ship to an address that's already in their system.
All prices are in USD.
For information about check payments, or wire transfers for international orders, contact us.
To pay using your Net-30 Open Account, click "Invoice" in the Payment section of checkout.
To apply for a Net-30 Open Account (PDF), a.k.a. Credit App:
- Be sure to print and mail both pages of the PDF form to us.
- Since we contact your references, it may take 2-4 weeks after we receive your application before we can give you an answer.
- Interest of 1.0% per month is charged on any unpaid balance after 30 days.
To receive a full refund, merchandise must be in its original packaging, unused, and returned within 30 days of receipt.
The following items are not eligible for returns:
- Special orders
- Clearance and discontinued items
- Gift certificates
- Red-tagged and cash-&-carry (C&C) items
To complete a return, please fill out a Product Return Form and include it in your return package.
Please contact us when:
- Items are damaged or defective
- We have shipped something incorrectly
- You are shipping from an international address
- Returning hazardous items (listed as HZ on your invoice)
- Returning large/bulky items (listed as DW on your invoice)
When mailing us a return:
- Securely package items and Return Merchandise Authorization or Product Return Form in a padded envelope or rigid box.
- Send to: Returns Department, R & T, 304 E 2nd Ave, Spokane, WA, 99202
- If you used a free return label, retain the portion of the shipping label with tracking information.
To exchange an item, please mail us your return and place a new order for the replacement items.
We will refund your original payment method or credit your Rings & Things account. A restocking fee of 15% or more may apply. Invoice prices will be recalculated if a return causes quantity price breaks or discounts to no longer apply.
All prices are in US Dollars.
For larger quantities than those listed, call 1-800-366-2156 toll free (or 1-509-252-2900 from outside the USA and Canada) between 8am and 4pm PT, Monday through Friday. Some quantities may need to be special ordered.
Items excluded from Sale prices include:
- Shipping, insurance, and fees
- Gift certificates
- Special orders
- Clearance items
- Swarovski factory packs
- ImpressArt metal stamps
- Fretz hammers
- Precious metal sheet, wire, and solder (including gold-filled and silver-filled wire)
- Metal clay & kits containing metal clay
- Tools with electric cords/plugs (kilns, tumblers, drill presses, flex shafts, etc.)
Factory packs are sold just as we receive them from the manufacturer. The number of beads in a factory pack depends on the size of the bead. Returns are not accepted on opened or partial factory packs.
Out-of-Stock Items (Pre-Orders & Back Orders)
Back orders and pre-orders are available for select items. A pre-order allows you to reserve brand new stock before it arrives at our warehouse. A back order allows you to order something that is not new, but is currently out of stock. Pre-ordered and back-ordered items are handled the same way.
- In-stock items in your order are shipped immediately. Back-order items are sent in a single shipment once all out-of-stock goods are received.
- Domestic back orders under $99 ship via the least expensive method up to $4.95 flat rate. Domestic back orders of $99+ ship for free. There may be exceptions for Hazardous items (HZ Example) and Dimensional Weight items (DW Example).
- International back orders ship via the cheapest method available, unless you specify otherwise. International back orders under $30 are cancelled (unless you request otherwise).
Back orders normally ship within 6 weeks. If they take more than 60 days, or the remainder of your back order totals less then $5, we normally cancel the back order unless you request otherwise.
We update the Estimated Restock Date on out-of-stock products each week (it's below the price on each product's Details page). Contact us for more information about items with an estimated in-stock date that is Under Review, or products available by special order. We make good faith estimate of the in-stock date, however variables outside our control may impact the date (international holidays, political events, availability of raw materials, manufacturer stock levels, minimum order quantities, customs, etc.).
To cancel, change or add onto a back order, please log in to your account and submit a case with your request. Otherwise, your back order will ship when in stock!
If you aren't able to order the item you want, please contact us about special orders.
We follow the highest Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). This is a set of requirements designed to ensure that all companies that process, store or transmit bankcard information maintain a secure environment. We also use Trustwave, a globally-trusted internet security and compliance brand that routinely scans and probes our website and online store for vulnerabilities.
Sales Tax & Resale Tax ID's
Occasionally our webstore will display our local tax rate to shoppers in states that do not have sales tax. To remove the sales tax, enter your shipping address. (With no shipping address, our webstore thinks you plan on picking up your order in our Spokane, WA Showroom.)
You do not need a reseller permit (tax number / resale tax ID) to order from us. However, if you have one, you may qualify for our Wholesale program.
If you have a reseller permit or other resale tax ID, and are:
- picking up an order in Washington State, or
- having your order shipped to a WA State address