Created by: Mollie Valente
- Use a steel burnisher to carefully set the cushion stone in the bezel setting.
For illustrated step-by-step instructions, see How to Set Rivoli Stones in Bezels (blog article).
- Use round-nose pliers to shape the lower loop of the bezel setting. Add a filigree cross charm and close the loop. For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Attach the earring hook to the top bezel loop.
- Repeat steps 1-3 to make the second earring.
- 2 each #04-470-12-469 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 12mm - Crystal Cappuccino DeLite Lacquer
- 1 dozen (use 2 pieces) #44-125-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Filigree, Cross
- 2 each #41-878-51-12-6 JBB Antiqued Brass Plated 2-Loop Bezel Setting for 12mm 4470 Cushion Square Stone
- 1 pair #34-042-0-AB TierraCast Niobium Earring Hooks w/ Round and Heishi Beads, Raw/ Gold-Fill/ Antique Brass