Created by: Amy Mickelson
- Use StazOn® ink and rubber stamps of your choice to create a festive bracelet in minutes.
- Choose from ready-made leather bracelets or leather strips.
- Since the StazOn ink is permanent, there is no need to apply a sealer to the bracelet. (We only have black StazOn, but odds are, that if you have rubber stamps, you also have a good stash of other permanent ink pads nearby...)
- For a step-by-step tutorial with pictures, see the Easy to Make Rubber Stamped Leather Bracelets blog post.
- 1 each #51-810-05-43 Bracelet, Genuine Leather, 1/2"", Cuff
- 1 each #51-810-10-20 Bracelet, Genuine Leather, 1"", Cuff
- 1 each #86-169-02 Cleaner, StazOn®, 2oz
- 1 each #86-160-001 Ink Pad, StazOn®, Opaque Black
- Rubber stamps of your choice (this project uses a Martha Stewart Snowflake Stamp Set)
- Additional colors of permanent ink pads from the craft store