Created by: Summer Melaas
- Cut about a foot of wire and place the wire almost 3/4 of the way in the hole of the feather.
- Cross wires over each other above the top of the feather. Bend the shorter one straight up above the feather. Take the longer wire and wrap haphazardly around the stem of the feather adding the 2mm copper beads as you go. Wrap up tail of long wire just at the top of the feather.
- Add your 8mm bead to the shorter wire. Make a loop and swirl it down around the bead, finish off and cut the wire.
- For more tips on wire wrapping for this project, check out our blog article: How to Wire Wrap a Briolette.
- 1 pkg. of 100 (use 8-10) #26-814-02 Copper Beads, Round 2mm
- 1 strand (use 2) #21-880-757 10mm Round Dyed Terra Agate-Turquoise
- 1 pair #34-003-8 TierraCast French Hook Earring Wires, Niobium Bronze and Copper Color
- 1 10 pack (use 2) #29-840-3 Bone Pendant Feathers, 56mm
- 1 spool (use 1 foot) #46-402-30 Artistic Wire Copper Jewelry Wire, 22 gauge