Created by: Michelle Horning
- For step-by-step instructions -- with detailed photographs -- for making wickedly simple wire-wrapped rings with beads and 22-gauge wire, see our tutorial at blog.rings-things.com.
- Choose your favorite dead-soft to half-hard 22-gauge wire (4 popular silver options shown below).
- Keeping the wires tight and close together will make a more stable, cleaner looking ring.
- Hide the cut ends of the wire on the back side of the ring.
- Optional: use a cup bur to smooth and round the wire ends.