Vintaj findings are designed to be alterable ... here's a fine example!
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Slightly flatten the dome of the Vintaj bead cap. Bend 3 of the "legs" around the sides and bottom of the stone as a bezel, and leave the remaining leg extended to use as attachment.
- Directly wire wrap connector section with crystal bicones and pearls to the Vintaj bezel. Crimp pliers are handy for tucking in the tail of the wire at the end of the wrap.
- Attach ear wire. For step-by-step instructions on making wire-wrapped loops, and most secure way to open and close round loops, see Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- 2 each #04-470-10-467 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 10mm - Crystal Army Green DeLite Lacquer
- 1 ten (use 2) #88-100-06-0 Vintaj Natural Brass Bead Caps, Filigree, 16mm
- 1 dozen (use 6 beads) #05-328-04-72 Swarovski 5328 Faceted XILION Bicone Beads, 4mm - Tanzanite AB
- 1 pack (use 4 beads) #05-810-03-247ST Swarovski 5810 Round Pearl Beads, 3mm - Iridescent Tahitian Look
- 1 gross (use 1 pair) #34-362-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Earring Hook Findings, Plain
- 1 spool (use about 10") #46-404-30 Artistic Wire Copper Jewelry Wire, 24ga, 60ft - Antique Brass