Created by: Janet Boyington
The star of the show, is the Princess-cut pendant! These sweet earrings are elegant and petite. Want to make a larger, flashier pair earrings, or use different colors? Click into the Princess-cut pendant or the gold-fill link for related options.
- Simply open the jump ring, attach it to the crystal and the link, and securely close the jump ring. For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Gently open the small ring on the end of the CZ ear wires and slip the link into the loop, then close.
- Optional: add French wire keepers to keep the earrings secure.
- 2 each #06-431-09-06 Swarovski 6431 9mm Princess Cut Pendant - Vitrail Medium
- 1 each #44-050-76-61 12kt Gold-Filled Jewelry Link, Textured, Round, 14mm
- 1 pair #34-644-14-042 4mm Cubic Zirconia Bezel Set Gold-Filled Earwire - Diamond
- 1 ten-pack (use 2 pieces) #37-391-550 Gold-Filled Jump Ring, Round - 5mm, 19.5-gauge
- 2 pairs of your favorite jewelry-making pliers (we recommend 1 pair round-nose and 1 pair bent chain-nose).
coming soon / upgrade in progress - this project will return to our website asap