Created by: Veronica Greenwood
- Choose the size of chaton to fit into the center of your succulent charm. Using the GS Hypo Cement add a little glue in the center of your charm and place your chaton. Set aside to dry.
- Cut 6" of wire, make a loop on one end and attach it to the loop on your post. Finish wrapping and cut the extra wire off. For step-by-step wire wrapped loop instructions, see Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Add three bamboo coral beads, one strawberry quartz bead and three bamboo coral beads onto your wire.
- Make a loop at the bottom of your beads and attach your charm. Finish wrapping your wire and cut the extra.
- 1 pair #32-130-12-AG TierraCast Succulent Post Earring w/ Loop - Antiqued Gold Plated
- 2 each #44-941-05-AG TierraCast Succulent Charm - Antiqued Gold Plated
- 1 pack (use 1 piece) #07-001-042 Stone, Chaton - Clear Crystal
- 1 strand (use 12 beads) #20-565 Bamboo Coral Beads, Short Branch - (Limited Stock)
- 1 strand (use 2 beads) #21-007-599-91 10mm Lucky Faceted Energy Tube Strawberry Quartz Gemstone Beads
- 1 pack (use about 12") #46-402-27 Artistic Wire Tarnish Resistant Brass Jewelry Wire, 22ga, 45ft
- 1 gross (use 2 pieces) #33-314-4 Gold Plated Earring Backs, Butterfly Nut
- 1 pack #60-250 GS Hypo Cement
- Basic Jewelry-Making Tools (cutters, chain-nose pliers, round-nose pliers)