Created by: Veronica Greenwood
- Create a unique, beautiful netted Christmas ornament cover with size 11 seed beads, and Swarovski crystal pearls or your choice of accent beads and drops -- free instructions, no blinkin ads, and no login required.
- Thread a size 12 beading needle with 2 yards of One-G, or stretched and waxed size B beading thread.
- String on 4 main beads, 1 accent bead (1 set) and repeat 8 times for a total of nine sets, leaving a 6"" tail.
- Go through all beads one more time to form a circle, and tie a knot. Weave needle and thread until you exit an accent bead.
- String 5 main beads, 1 accent bead and 5 main beads and go through the next accent bead in the top ring. Repeat 8 more times to complete row 2.
- Go through existing 5 main and 1 accent bead of row 2 to step down to row 3.
- String on 6 main, 1 accent bead and 6 main. Go through the accent bead of the next loop and continue around 8 more times.
- Step down to row 4 and continue as in step 6 but string 7 main, 1 accent and 7 main.
- Step down to row 5 and continue stringing with 8 main, 1 accent and 8 main.
- To add drops: bring the thread through the existing 8 main and 1 accent bead of row 5, string on 7 main, 3 accent, 7 main, 1 4mm bead, 2 accent, 1 8mm bead and 3 accent. Skip the 3 accent beads and go back through the existing 8mm bead, 2 accent, 1 4mm bead, 2 accent, 1 6mm bead, 2 accent and 1 4mm bead. String on 7 main, 3 accent and 7 main. Finish drop by going through the accent bead on the next loop. Repeat 8 more times to finish round.
- To tie off, weave thread up through beads on netted cover. Go under your thread and tie a double knot. Weave up a few more beads and tie another knot. Weave your tail away from knot and cut thread.