Created by: Mollie Valente
- Cut wire in half. File ends flat and straight before beginning to hammer, for a more symmetrical paddle head. Hammer a flat paddle on one end of the wire and file to a pleasing shape. (Flatten an equal length on both paddles, to make sure your "space needle" beads settle at the same spot on each wire.) Antique the copper wire with Win-Ox™.
- Add the beads as shown.
- Form a loop on the top (See detailed instructions in Jewelry-Making Technique Sheet); hammer wire slightly flat. Touch up with Win-Ox.
- Add the earwire.
- Repeat for second earring.
- 1 gross [use 10] #26-233-3 Bead, Metal, Heishi-Style, 3.4x1mm (Silver Plated)
- 1 pkg of 50 [use 4] #26-815-217 Bead, Wavy Disk, 16mm (Silver Plated)
- 1 doz [use 2] #34-563-20 French Hook Ear Wire, Plain (Sterling Silver)
- 1 ea #86-343 Win-Ox™, 3 oz.
- 1 spool [use 4"] #47-405-16 Wire, Copper, 16ga, Round, 32' (Solid Copper)