Created by: Laurae Sather
- Cut the post portion off the rivoli earring finding.
- File the back until you have an approximately 4-5mm flat spot (about the same diamter as the earring magnet).
- Mix two-part epoxy according to manufacturer's directions.
- Apply epoxy to the flat portion of the rivoli setting, and place 1 part of the magnet set on the glued area.
- Once thoroughly cured, mix more epoxy and glue the rivoli into a rivoli setting. Set aside to cure.
- To wear, place the other part of the magnet set behind the ear and place the rivoli finding with the glued magnet on the front of the ear.
- These earring magnets are very strong and will support the earring.
- 1 oz [use 2 quarter size dabs] #60-220 Adhesive, Epoxy, 220
- 1 set of 4 [use 2] #30-600-0 Earring Magnets, 5x1.5mm
- 1 pkg of 5 pair [use 1] #32-240-12 316L Stainless Steel Earring Post, 12mm Rivoli Setting
- 1 each #01-122-12-151 Swarovski Crystal Stone Rivoli 12mm, Silk
- Tooth pick or cotton swab (cut off cotton portion)