Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Remove the clasp from the end of one bracelet, and replace the oval jump ring with a round jump ring.
- For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF)
- Remove the oval jump ring from the opposite end of the other bracelet and replace with a round jump ring.
- Link the sterling frames together with jump rings in a pattern you like, and attach to the two bracelets with the round jump rings you just added. Clasp the bracelets together to complete the necklace.
- You will have a sterling silver clasp left over from this to use on another project.
- 2 each #50-447 Sterling Silver Double Parallel Chain Bracelet, 7.5""
- 1 each #44-050-73-30 Sterling Silver 11mm Square Frame Link
- 2 each #44-050-73-31 Sterling Silver 14mm Round Frame Link
- 2 each #44-050-73-32 Sterling Silver 12mm Triangle Frame Link
- 1 ten use 6 each #37-295-670 Sterling Silver Jump Ring, Round, 7mm