Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Figure out the "top" and "bottom" of the chain, to make sure the shells hang correctly.
- Attach simple loop crystal dangles to the chain link under the seashell charms for best results. See Basic Jewelry-Making Technique Sheet (PDF) for step-by-step looping instructions, and best way to open and close loops.
- Retain shell charms from cut link of chain and attach them with the starfish pendant at the bottom of the chain.
- 1 meter [use two 2" pieces] #40-092-04-MS Chain, Shell
- 1 gross [use 48] #05-328-04-905 Crystal Jams™ Assortment, Faceted Bicone, 4mm - The Crystal Jams mix is no longer available, so the colors are now shown separately in the linked parts. Use a few of each color to get the full oceanic blue ombre effect!
- 2 each #06-721-16-124 Crystal, Pendant, Starfish, 16mm
- 1 gross [use 2] #34-323-3 French Hook Ear Wire, Bead and Coil
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 48] #37-099-10-3 Head Pin, 1", Standard, Ball End
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-136-3 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm