Created by: The Swarovski Crystal CREATE YOUR STYLE Design Team
- Using alcohol, clean off all the links and set aside to dry.
- Using one 10mm 4470 Scarlet fancy stone, glue into matching finding. Repeat four times; set aside to dry for 24 hours.
- Using one head pin slide on one 6mm Rouge Pearl and make a simple loop. Repeat 23 times and set aside. (Use 1-step looper or see Jewelry Basics 101 - PDF).
- Using two small jump rings, attach each jump ring separately to the same side of one frame made in Step 2(double jump ringing). Use two more small jump rings to attach to the opposite side. Repeat four times and set aside.
- Using two medium jump rings, connect together two links made in Step 4 so that it is double jump ringed. Continue until all 5 stone-set links are connected.
- Using three pearl drops made in Step 3, attach to one side of the double medium jump ring connection between stone set links. Repeat for opposite side of the two-medium-jump-ring connection. Repeat this step until you have 4 complete sets of 6 pearls between all 5 stone set links.
- Attach the clasp using the same "double jump ring" method: Attach 2 small jump rings to one half of the clasp, and then use 2 medium jump rings to attach this to one end of the bracelet. Repeat for other half the toggle clasp.
Swarovski crystal stones and crystal pearls are nearly gone, but these settings also work with most other brands of 10mm cushion squares. Shop remaining colors of 10mm cushion squares while they last!
- 1 pack (use 24 beads) #05-810-06-253ST Swarovski 5810 Round Pearl Beads, 6mm - Rouge
- 5 each #04-470-10-462 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 10mm - Scarlet
- 5 each #41-866-210-6 TierraCast Hammered 10mm Cushion Setting, 2 Loop - Antiqued Brass Plated
- 1 ounce (use 36 pieces) #37-100-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes
- or -
24 small jump rings (5-6mm) and
12 medium jump rings (approximately 8mm)
- 1 ounce (use 24 pieces) #37-415-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Head Pin, 1-1/2", Thin
- 1 each #39-152-21-AB Maker's Toggle Clasp (it's 2-sided! Click into product details)
- 1 pack #60-215-100 Swarovski 2-Part Epoxy Adhesive, 9030 CG500
- Chain-Nose Pliers
- Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- 1-Step Looper - or -
- Flush Cutters & Round-Nose Pliers
- Alcohol wipes, or isopropyl alcohol and cotton swabs.