Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Use the ring as a template to cut the image or decorative paper to the correct size.
- Seal front and back of the image with a waterproof barrier before applying the Magic-Glos™ resin. Use clear packing tape, transparent shelf liner, laminating film or a coating of liquid polymer clay. Do not use a water-soluble sealer like decoupage fluid or Mod Podge®.
- Glue the image to the bottom of the bezel to prevent it from "floating".
- Create a stand by cutting a slit in foam packing or a sponge to hold ring level while under the UV light for curing.
- Cure Magic Glos under UV lamp in layers, adding sparkle fibers in middle layer. This will allow for a doming effect.
- 1 ea #60-242 Adhesive, Bead Fix™
- 1 ea #51-702-303-3 Amate Studios Silver Plated Finger Ring Blank, Adjustable, Oval Bezel, 30x20mm
- 1 ea #82-501-01 Magic-Glos™ UV Resin, 1oz
- UV Nail Lamp (available from Amazon, Target, etc.)
- Copyright-free image or decorative paper
- Clear packing tape
- Foam packing or sponge
- Sparkle fibers (available from craft supplier)