Created by: Polly Nobbs-LaRue
- Determine placement of vinyl heishi beads, and mark each dot with an extra-fine point Sharpie®.
- Punch holes in the brass blanks with the cutting end of the Crafted Findings tool.
- You may also need to punch slightly larger holes in the vinyl heishi beads. (Use the cutting end of the Crafted Findings tool.)
- For each hole, select a rivet that is about 1mm longer than the stacked components. Use the setting end of the Crafted Findings tool to set each rivet.
- Attach ear wire to dangle. Make sure the design is facing forward, then use small round-nose pliers to gently crimp the loop on the kidney wire.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos
- 1 dozen [use 2] #44-722-50-0 Blank, Long Bar with Hole
- 1 0.5 gross [use 2] #34-173-4 Kidney Wire, 25mm
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 5] #69-920-01-2 Rivet, 1/16", Sample Pack, Short
- 1 strand [use 2] #22-535-86 Trade Bead, Vinyl, Heishi, 10mm
- 1 strand [use 5] #22-535-82 Trade Bead, Vinyl, Heishi, 10mm
- 1 strand [use 2] #22-535-70 Trade Bead, Vinyl, Heishi, 6mm