Although we no longer have the exact green beads that were used in the original project, we've kept this project in our gallery for 2 reasons: We love Earth Day, and we also think this is a fun atypical use for the Earth button.
Created by: Tiffany White
- For step-by-step illustrated instructions, see the Rings & Things blog post: Planet Earth Earrings.
- 2 each #59-100-22-AS TierraCast 16mm Earth Button - Antiqued Silver Plated
- 1 strand (use 18 beads) #21-886-096 African Jade Gemstone Beads, Round, 6mm
(6mm Variscite is a lovely replacement option.)
- 1 strand (use 18 beads) #21-743-322 3mm Faceted Rondelle Bead - Metallic Green
- 1 ounce (use 18 pieces) #37-415-1 White Plated Head Pin, 1-1/2", Thin
- 1 ounce (use 18 pieces) #37-145-1 White Plated Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
- 1 gross (use 2 pieces) #34-840-02-0 Titanium Earring Hook Findings, Plain