Created by: Mollie Valente
- Use a steel burnisher to carefully smooth (burnish) the prongs down onto the rivoli stone in the bezel setting. For step-by-step instructions on setting a crystal stone in a bezel, see below.
- Use a 10mm jump ring to attach the lobster clasp to one end of the drawn cable chain. For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101, below.
- On the other end of the drawn cable chain attach the following jump rings in this sequence: 10mm, 13.5mm, 10mm, 13.5mm, 10mm, 13.5mm, 10mm, 13.5mm, and a final 10mm (this jump ring will receive the lobster clasp).
- Use a 6mm jump ring to attach the rivoi charm to the second 13.5mm jump ring.
- Use 6mm jump rings to individually attach the 3 cross pendants to the third 13.5mm jump ring.
- Connect the lobster clasp to the final jump ring.
This short 16.5"" necklace can also be double-wrapped and worn as a chunky bracelet.
Step-by-Step Jewelry Technique Sheets & Articles:
- Technique Sheet:Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF)
- Blog Article:Step-by-Step: How to Set Rivoli Stones in Bezels
- 1 each #01-122-14-467 Swarovski 1122 Rivoli Stone, 14mm - Crystal Army Green DeLite Lacquer
- 1 each #41-878-02-14-3 JBB Findings Silver Plated Pendant Bezel Setting, 1 Loop, 14mm I.D.
- 1 ten #49-958-24-AS (use 3 pieces) TierraCast Antiqued Silver Plated Pendant, Cast, Fleur Cross
- 1 foot #40-090-26-3 Silver Plated Drawn Cable Chain by the FOOT, 10mm (purchase an additional 1 foot to make a longer necklace)
- 1 dozen #39-248-3 (use 1 piece) Silver Plated Lobster Clasp, 12x22mm
- 1 ounce #37-100-3 (use 13 pieces) Silver Plated Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes (we used 4 pieces of #37-189-3, 5 pieces of #37-178-3, 4 of #37-145-0)
- #69-275-31 Wubbers Medium, Flat-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-275-03 Wubbers Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-101 EURO TOOL 2"" Curved Steel Burnisher