Created by: Amy Mickelson
- Choose a color of hand dyed silk ribbon to go with your choice of 4mm Swarovski bicones and rivoli stones.
- Use 2-part epoxy to glue the rivoli stone into a rivoli setting. Set this aside to cure.
- Create 2 wrapped loop bicone dangles. Make an additional dangle finishing the wrapped loop directly onto one of the loops of the rivoli setting. (See Jewelry Basics 101 link below.)
- Use a jump ring to connect the other dangles to the same loop on the rivoli setting.
- Use jump rings to attach the charms and rivoli to the 12mm large-hole spacer.I used some olive color jump rings left over from a chain maille project, but you can use any 6mm or larger jump ring of your chosing.
- Slide and center the large-hole twist spacer (with charms) onto the hand dyed silk ribbon and secure with an overhand knot.
- Wear this piece as a wrapped bracelet or necklace.
- Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF) - for detailed instructions on making loops, and best way to open and close jump rings
- Gluing Metal Findings 101 (PDF)
- 1 each #60-230 Adhesive, Epoxy, 330
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 3] #37-099-15-4 Gold Plated Ball End Head Pin, Standard, 1.5"
- 1 each #61-479-19 Hand Dyed Silk Ribbon, 32"-36" - Green Eggs & Ham
- 1 hundred [use 4] #37-175-1 TierraCast Rhodium Plated Round Jump Rings, 7.6mm, 16-gauge
- 1 each #01-122-12-133 Swarovski 1122 Rivoli Stone, 12mm – Padparadscha
- 1 dozen [use 3] #05-328-04-45 Swarovski 5328 Faceted XILION Bicone Beads, 4mm - Olivine
- 1 each #41-865-212-GP TierraCast® 12mm Rivoli Link, 2 Loops - Gold Plated
- 1 each #49-958-42-AC TierraCast® Antiqued Copper Plated Charm, Small Triskele
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #49-959-52-AS TierraCast® Antiqued Silver Plated Beads, Cast, Twist Spacer 12mm
- 1 each #use 49-958-44-AS TierraCast® Antiqued Silver Plated Charm, Small Celtic Heart