Created by: Veronica Greenwood
- This design uses some of the palest sunstone beads on the mixed strand, but the color choices are up to you!
- Put one sunstone bead on your head pin. Using a wrapped loop attach your loop to the second link down on the chain of your ear thread. Finish wrapping your loop.
- New to jewelry-making? See Basic Jewelry-Making Technique Sheet (PDF) for step-by-step instructions on making wire-wrapped loops.
- Repeat this step four more times attaching your loops to every other link of chain (links 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10).
- Using your jump ring, attach your charm to the bottom link of your chain.
- Optional: Add a pair of wire keepers to the posts. Wire keepers aren't required for threader earrings, but they are nice because they make your earrings a bit more secure, plus help keep longer ear threads locked in place at your desired length. They're also great for keeping ear threads secure on earring cards in your display case or while on the road.
- 1 strand (use 10 beads) #21-463-894 3mm Diamond Cut Round Gemstone Bead, Golden Sunstone AA - Color Banded
- 2 each #21-342-66-045 Rainbow Moonstone/ Sterling Silver Charm, Navette Cabochon
- 1 pair #53-509-06 Sterling Silver Ear Thread, 3", Box and Cable Chain
- 1 10-pack (use 2 pieces) #37-295-240 Sterling Silver Jump Ring, Round - 4mm, 22-gauge
- 1 10-pack #37-507 Sterling Silver Head Pin, 1", 0.020" Diameter
Optional Wire "Keepers" (2 styles shown):
- 1 144-pack (use 2 pieces) #33-961 Clear Rubber Earring Backs, Wire Keeper
- 2 each #24-980-75-03 Sterling Silver 4mm Round Bead, Silicone-Lined