Created by: The Design Team at Swarovski
- Using the jump rings, attach an 11mm Princess-cut pendant to the center hole, and a 9mm Princess-cut pendant to each of the outer holes of the Vintaj lotus blossom connector. New to jewelry-making? For most secure way way to open and close jump rings, see Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Use 2 pair of pliers, so you don't accidentally put pressure on the crystals while closing your jump ring. Bent chain-nose pliers can be helpful, by giving you a different angle (both for viewing, and for holding).
- Twist open the loop on the bronze Niobium ear wire, add lotus blossom connector, and securely twist ear wire closed.
- 2 each #06-431-09-03 Swarovski 6431 9mm Princess Cut Pendant - Bermuda Blue
- 2 each #06-431-11-03 Swarovski 6431 11.5mm Princess Cut Pendant - Bermuda Blue
- 1 pair #88-104-08-0 Vintaj Natural Brass Connector, 20mm Lotus Blossom
- 1 pair #34-063-41 Bronze Niobium Earring Hook Findings
- 1 ounce (use 6 pieces) #37-136-6 Antiqued Brass Jump Ring, Round, 5mm