Created by: Cindy Morris
- This exclusive Rings & Things wrapped leather bracelet kit contains everything needed to make one triple-wrap bracelet with parts to spare. It can also be worn as a necklace.
- Each kit contains detailed step-by-step instructions with photographs. Read the instructions thoroughly before starting.
- Also see: Blog post: How to make wrapped leather bracelets
- 1 ea #45-204-010 Kit, Lashed Wrap Bracelet, Brown and Turquoise Blue
or, see below to purchase individual supplies separately.
- Work surface (clipboard or a piece of cardboard with binder clips or clothespins)
(if purchasing components separately):
- 2 strands #21-884-211 Dyed Blue Crazy Lace Agate Gemstone Beads, Round, 4mm
or other 4mm round gemstone beads of your choice
- 1 5-meter pack [use 2 meters] #61-130-05-12 Greek Leather Cord, 1.5mm, 5 Meter - Brown
- 1 12-pack [use 1 spool] #61-718-12 Super-Lon (size D) brown cord
- 1 #59-100-03-AS TierraCast apple blossom button
- 1 pack #65-000-12 Size 12 beading needles