Learn how to colorize a textured brass cuff bracelet.
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Check bracelet for fit, and adjust by hand as needed.
- Clean brass cuff with alcohol for best patina adherence.
- Squeeze out small amounts of desired patina colors and brush onto cuff bracelet in appealing pattern. Let dry.
- Highlight raised areas of bracelet by removing excess patina with reliefing block.
- Apply matte glaze to entire bracelet and let dry thoroughly.
- The non-stick craft sheet makes clean-up easy!
- 1#51-755-002-0-S Brass 1/4" Wide Scroll Pattern Cuff Bracelet, Small
- 1#86-422-018 Ranger Patina, Vintaj - Coral
- 1#86-420-991 Ranger Patina Kit, Vintaj - Painted Barn
- 1#86-420-997 Ranger Patina Kit, Vintaj - Rusted Hardware
- 1#86-421-911 Ranger Glaze, Vintaj - Matte Clear
- Small Paint Brush
- Rinse Water
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Cotton Swab