Created by: Summer Melaas and Veronica Greenwood
- Cut 4" from the center of the 20" chain.
- Cut the 4" piece in half so you have two 2" pieces.
- Use a jump ring to add the pear crystal to the bottom of one 2" chain. Place 1 crystal (different colors) on about 9 head pins. Wire wrap the 9 head pins onto different loops in the chain, concentrating more towards the bottom, and less as you go up the chain. New to jewelry-making? See Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Take a jump ring and place the chain dangle and the marquise together.
- Take the other 2" chain and run it through the jump ring at the top of the marquise. At each end of this chain, make a small wire-wrapped loop using scrap wire from your head pins, add a crystal bead, and wire-wrap the other end back onto the necklace.
- 1 each #44-050-76-93 12kt Gold-Filled Jewelry Link, Hammered Marquise, 38.5mm
- 1 10-pack #37-672 14kt Gold-Filled Ball End Head Pin, 2"
- 1 each #50-620 1/20, 14kt Gold-Filled Cable Chain Necklace, 20", Fine, 1.5mm
- 1 each #06-433-09-21 Swarovski 6433 Pear Cut Pendant, 9mm - Light Siam
- 1 10-pack (use 2 pcs) #37-391-550 Gold-Filled Jump Ring, Round - 5mm, 19.5-gauge
- 1 dozen (use 2 beads) #05-328-03-463 Swarovski 5328 Faceted XILION Bicone Beads, 3mm - Majestic Blue
- 1 dozen (use 2 beads) #05-328-03-193 Swarovski 5328 Faceted XILION Bicone Beads, 3mm - Fern Green
- 1 dozen (use 2 beads) #05-328-03-421 Swarovski 5328 Faceted XILION Bicone Beads, 3mm - Tangerine
- 1 dozen (use 3 beads) #05-000-04-193 Swarovski 5000 Faceted Round Beads, 4mm - Fern Green
- Basic Jewelry Tools (flush cutters, round-nose pliers, chain-nose pliers)
- Beading Mat (optional)