Created by: Kameron Fox
- These earrings and matching bracelet were created using the step by step instructions on page 92 of
Beautiful Wire Jewelry for Beaders: Creative Wirework Projects for all Levels (#62-879>62-879 ) by Irina Miech.
- Create four “S” shaped pieces using bail-making pliers and 18-gauge wire.
- File the ends smooth with a file and cup bur.
- Hammer the components flat.
- Before attaching the crystals, the bronze knots were tumbled for 3 hours to clean, shine and remove rough edges.
- Use 20-gauge wire to make the ear wires and wrapped loop head pins for the crystals.
- 1 doz [use 2] #05-328-04-157 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 4mm (Crystal/ Copper)
- 1 spool [use 8-12"] #47-800-18 Wire, Bronze, 18g, Round, 200' (Bronze)
- 1 spool [use 8-12"] #47-800-20 Wire, Bronze, 20g, Round, 323' (Bronze)
- #62-879>62-879 Book, Beautiful Wire Jewelry for Beaders: Creative Wirework Projects for all Levels
- #69-251-PL File Handle, Plastic
- #69-123 Tool, Combo Bench Block
- #69-128 Tool, Cup Bur, Wood Handle
- #69-057 Heavy Duty Cutters
- #69-252-01-2 Tool, Flat File, 6", #2 Cut
- #69-138 Tool, Hammer, Chasing
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter
- #69-282 Tool, Stainless Shot, 2lb
- #69-281 Tool, Tumbler, 3lb Capacity
- #69-275-03 Tool, Wubbers™, Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-22 Tool, Wubbers, Large Bail Maker
- #69-275-02 Tool, Wubbers, Round-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-20 Tool, Wubbers, Small Bail Maker