We no longer stock the day-glo colors of rubber tubing, but this is still a fun bracelet when strung with basic black rubber tubing.
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Start by threading the rubber tubing onto the coil of memory wire. When you have covered the desired amount (1-1/2 coils in this case), cut the memory wire from the coil with the heavy-duty cutters.
- With scissors, trim the excess tubing from the other end of the memory wire. This will allow you to use the exact amount of tubing without waste.
- Add a drop of glue to the inside of one cord end, and insert tubing-coated wire. Allow to dry.
- String charm onto bracelet.
- Repeat the gluing on the other end of the bracelet.
- 1 oz [use 1-1/2 coils] #61-177 Beadalon Stainless Steel Memory Wire Coil, Bracelet, 0.025", 1oz
- 1 10-meter [use about 8-9"] #61-755-20-161 1.7mm Plastic Rubber Tubing for Memory Wire
- 2 each #43-800-502-4 TierraCast Gold Plated Brass Pagoda Cord End for 2mm Cord
- 1 each #49-958-47-AG TierraCast Antiqued Gold Plated Fat Bird Charm
- 1 each #60-242 Beadalon Adhesive, Bead Fix
- Either#65-507 EURO TOOL Heavy-Duty Flush Cutter, 5.5"
- Or#69-057 The BeadSmith Heavy-Duty Economy Cutter