Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Place Cushion Stone in Setting, pressing the bezel into place to hold the stone firm. Bend the prongs down from alternate sides to keep the stone centered. Use finger pressure or nylon-jaw pliers, to avoid scratching the finish on the back of the stone.
- When prongs are bent down, use the burnisher to flatten them to the stone, and prevent snagging.
- Use flat-nose pliers to open the loop on the earwire, and slip the setting with stone in place. Bend back.
- Repeat for other earring.
- For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF)
- 2 each #41-878-53-10-5 JBB Antiqued Silver Plated Pendant Bezel Setting for 10mm Cushion Square Stone
- 2 each #04-470-10-436 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 10mm - Crystal Dark Grey Lacquer
- 1 pair #34-061-12 TierraCast Black-Colored Niobium Earring Hook Findings