Created by: Janet Boyington
- This 10mm charm is perfect for showcasing a 6mm stamped impression.
- Gold-fill is harder than sterling or pewter, but not as hard as nickel silver.
- Place your charm on a steel block, and use a brass hammer and design stamp of your choice. New to metal stamping? See Metal Stamping 101.
- Following instructions on package, apply Stamp Enamel, and remove excess.
- When completely dry, polish letter charm with a Sunshine polishing cloth.
- Use a jump ring to add charm to chain.
- Suggested Supplies1 each #44-060-50 10mm Round 14kt Gold-Filled Blank with Hole
- 1 each #50-628 14kt Gold-Filled Cable Chain Necklace, 18"", Fine
- 1 ten (use 1 pieces) #37-291-240 Gold-Filled Jump Ring, Round - 4mm, 22-gauge
- Win-Ox or Stamp Enamel
- 6mm Bee or other 6mm Design Stamp of your choice
- Brass Hammer
- Steel Block
- Polishing Cloth
- Round-Nose Pliers
- Chain-Nose Pliers