Created by: Mollie Valente
- Measure, mark and punch the hanging holes: 3 holes spaced to match the loops of the triangle, and one hole on the bottom.
- Use a rubber stamp of your choice and the Rings & Things Etching kit to create the etched pendant.
- Etch as directed following instructions in the kit as well as the Rings & Things metal etching blog post.
- The pendant is antiqued using Jax Green Patina. You an achieve a similar look using Vintaj's "Weathered Copper"
Patina Kit (#86-420-995).
- String the 4mm crystal pearls and spacer beads on an 8" piece of Beadalon and finish with wire protectors and crimps.
- Cut two 6" pieces of chain and attach to pearl strand with two 5mm jump rings on each wire protector.
- The Wire Guardians™ ensure the Beadalon won’t slip through the jump rings.
- Finish the chain ends (not shown) with the remaining 5mm jump rings and a lobster clasp.
- Using chain for a portion of a necklace is a great way to cut costs without compromising quality!
- Use the filigree as a bail for the handmade copper pendant, and attach with 6mm jump rings.
- Add an 8mm crystal pearl and copper bead cap to a head pin and make a wrapped loop and attach to the pendant with a 6mm jump ring.