As a graceful nod to the free-spirited Bohemian trend, we created a set of beautiful bracelets in softly muted hues: smoky quartz, warm gold, smoked topaz, antique brass, rose gold amber and iridescent green. We added the sparkle of Swarovski and the luster of Pyrite, and some swing with metal chain and thread tassels. The symbolism and metaphysical properties are protection.
Created by: Sondra Barrington
- Measure your wrist, and cut Stretch Magic an extra four inches to give you enough cord to easily tie the knot. The example designs were created for a 6" wrist. You may need to add or subtract beads to your designs.
- Beads in this series are generally strung into sets of three.
- We recommend a double-overhand knot, twice:
Instructional Video: Stretch Magic Knot Tying Instructions
- Slide the top of the tassel onto an 8" section of wire and create a loop at the top. Use the extra wire to create an organic wrap over the top of the secure connection.
- Use 3 seed beads in the area of the bracelet holding the tassel.
- Optional: Use a dot of glue to secure knot in Stretch Magic cord.
- Use a crimp cover to hide the knot.
- It can be difficult to get the lid onto the narrow tip of the Hypo Cement. To minimize this stress, prepare a batch of bracelets for gluing at one time, rather than gluing them individually.
- 1 strand [use 20 beads] #05-810-05-238ST Swarovski 4mm Crystal Pearls - Iridescent Green
- 1 100 [use 1] #48-285-32-6 Antique Brass Plated Crimp Cover
- 1 strand [use 14 beads] #21-894-050 4mm Faceted Round Pyrite Beads
- 1 tube [use 21] #23-514-1580 Rosaline Amber Czech Glass O Beads
- 1 tube [use 6] #20-225-401-98543 Black California Night Unions Seed Beads
- 1 spool [use 8"] #46-404-30 Artistic Wire Copper Jewelry Wire, 24ga, 60ft - Antique Brass
- 1 each #20-002-3227 Black Nylon Tassel -- please note, the tassel pictured in the bracelet is a frizzier tassel that we no longer carry. We now have this nicer quality tassel!
- 1 spool #61-037-05 Stretch Magic Cord, 0.7mm -Clear
- 1#60-250 Adhesive, GS Hypo Cement