Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Arrange stones from lightest to darkest.
- Set first rivoli in top setting, pressing the bezel into place to hold the stone firm. Bending the bezel where the second setting attaches is a little tricky. Be patient.
- Set the next stone, and press the bezel to hold firm.
- Set the final rivoli, and press the bezel to hold in place.
- With the burnishing tool, go over the bezel on all 3 stones, to flatten down, and prevent snagging.
- Attach jump ring and hang from chain. For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF)
- See blog.rings-things.com/learn-to-make-easy-rivoli-crystal-rings for additional hints on setting stones in bezels.
- 1 each #41-878-70-12-3 Silver Plated Pendant Bezel Setting for (3) 12mm Rivoli Stones
- 1 each #01-122-12-400 Swarovski 1122 Rivoli Stone, 12mm - Silver Night
- 1 each #01-122-12-429 Swarovski 1122 Rivoli Stone, 12mm - Graphite
- 1 each #01-122-12-24 Swarovski 1122 Rivoli Stone, 12mm - Jet
- 1 oz [use 1] #37-100-3 Silver Plated Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes
- 1 6-pack [use 1] #40-168-3 Silver Plated Chain Necklace, 20", Calypso