Created by: Megan Holden
- Use beading board or beading mat to arrange beads in pattern as shown in picture.
- String 10 seed beads onto a 20"" piece of beading cable and then building up on each side, add: 1 copper hogan, 6mm Dzi, spacer, 8mm Dzi, copper rondelle, 8mm Dzi, spacer, 6mm Dzi, hogan, 8 seed beads, hogan, 6mm Dzi spacer, 8mm Dzi, spacer, 6mm Dzi, hogan, 6 seed beads, hogan, 6mm Dzi, hogan and then fill to ends as needed for 16" or 18" length, with more seed beads.
- Finish with crimps (and crimp covers if desired) and your choice of clasp.
- Add focal by threading 6" piece of copper wire through top of fish hook, coil two or three times, cut off tail. Add copper rondelle and one more 8mm Dzi to finish. hook top of wire over middle of necklace over the 10 black seed beads, curl and coil 2 or 3 times, cut tail/remaining.
- See: Beading Cable Technique Sheet (PDF)
- 1 each #25-110-73-1Notched Hook Bone Pendant
- 1 spool (use 6" piece) #47-405-22 Copper Jewelry Wire, 22ga., Round, 125'
- 1 strand (use 7) #21-898-749-018mm Dzi Agate Gemstone Beads
- 1 strand (use 10) #21-896-749-01 6mm Dzi Agate Gemstone Beads
- 1 spool (use 20""piece) #61-763-21-02 Soft Flex Stainless Steel Beading Cable
- 1 tube #20-228-610TOHO Glass Seed Beads, Matte Black, Size 11
- 1 pack (use 14) #26-453-73mm Fluted Antiqued Copper Hogan Beads
- 1 pack (use 8) #49-954-04-ACTierraCast Antiqued Copper Plated Beads, Spacers
- 1 strand (use 3) #26-813-132 Handmade Copper Beads, Rondelle, Dot Pattern
- 1 pack (use 2) #41-252-8 TierraCast Copper Crimp Tube 2mm, seamless
- 1 pack (use 2) #48-884 Copper Crimp Covers (optional)
- 1 of your choice of clasp: I used #39-343-7 with 10mm soldered, antiqued copper ring from designer's stash. Other suggested choices: #39-899-01-55 or #39-175-02-7