Dance the night away with shining faux kabibi disks, sparkling faceted gemstone beads, and sassy, swinging chain.
Created by: Veronica Greenwood
- Cut five pieces of chain: three 3.5"", one 4"" and one 4.25"".
- On one end of a 3.5"" piece of chain, use a jump ring to attach your lobster clasp. For step-by-step wire-wrapping instructions, and most secure way way to open and close jump rings, see Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Cut a piece of wire (about 2""). Using round nose pliers, create a loop on one end of your wire, attach to the other end of the 3.5"" section of chain, and finish wrapping loop. Slide on a labradorite bead, an apatite bead, and a labradorite bead, make another loop, and attach to one side of your 14mm connector.
- Repeat making linked wrapped loops in a pattern of gemstone link, 14mm connector, gemstone link, 20mm connector and gemstone link. On the last link before you wrap, add one end of your 3.5"", 4"" and your 4.25"" chain. Finish wrap.
- On your last piece of 3.5"" chain, attach a jump ring to one end. Repeat linking on the other end of this chain in a pattern of gemstone link, 14mm connector, gemstone link, 20mm connector and gemstone link.
- On your final link before you wrap, add the other half of your loose chain from step 4. Make sure your chain drapes from shortest to longest. Finish wrapping and you're done!
- Confused about any of these steps? See close-up / alternate view.
- 3 each #88-440-08-902 Acetate Coin 2-hole Connector, 14mm - Pearl
- 2 each #88-440-007-902 Acetate Coin 2-hole Connector, 20mm - Pearl
- 1 strand (use 14 beads) #21-000-936-21 4mm Labradorite AA Diamond Cut Rondelle Gemstone Beads
- 1 strand (use 7 beads) #21-007-516-31 4mm Faceted Diamond Cut Coin Gemstone Bead, Apatite
- 2 feet (use 19"") #40-011-001-1-FT White Plated Oval Cable Chain by the FOOT, 2.2mm
- 1 ounce (use 2 pieces) #37-145-3 Silver Plated Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
- 1 dozen (use 1 piece) #39-940-10 Stainless Steel Lobster Clasp, 10mm
- 1 spool #46-454-21 Artistic Wire Tarnish Resistant Silver Plated Jewelry Wire, 24ga, 45ft
- Basic jewelry tools (round-nose pliers, wire cutters, chain-nose pliers).