Created by: Tiffany White
- One meter of this chain will make approximately 9-10 pairs of earrings!
- Place all the crystals onto the head pins and secure with wrapped loops. (New to jewelry-making? See Basic Jewelry-Making Technique Sheet PDF.)
- Arrange the crystal dangle colors randomly and attach two dangles per link of chain, using 3mm jump rings.
- The original project used a combination of 3 and 4mm crystal bicones in shades of copper and topaz, but now we have very few 3mm bicones. Good options include 4mm bicone crystals in shades of topaz, or if you prefer tiny beads, then 2mm Czech firepolish beads in shades of copper are nice.
- Attach the ear wires to the chain, making sure that the charms hang in the correct direction. Enjoy!
- 1 meter [use 4", two 2" pieces] #40-092-04-AC Antiqued Copper Plated Shell Chain
- 2 doz #05-328-03-157 Crystal Bead, Faceted Bicone, 3mm (Crystal/ Copper)
- 1 doz #05-328-04-39 Crystal Bead, Faceted Bicone, 4mm (Light Colorado Topaz)
- 1 pair #34-063-41 French Hook Ear Wire, Niobium (Bronze)
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 36] #37-091-10-7 Head Pin, 1", Thin, Ball End (Antiqued Copper Plated)
- 1 oz [use 36] #37-101-8 Jump Ring, Round, 3mm (Copper Plated)
- #69-036 Tool, Beadsmith® Miniature Set, Eight Piece (Assorted)