Created by: Cindy Morris
- Add a bead cap, 6mm aventurine gemstone bead, and another bead cap to the eye pin, and make a simple loop. New to jewelry-making? See Basic Jewelry-Making Technique Sheet (PDF).
- Connect the ear wire to one end of the beaded eye pin.
- Carefully add vine bail to flat briolette pendant, and squeeze tight with fingers or nylon-jaw pliers.
- Cindy used a link of her favorite cable chain as a jump ring to connect the bail to the rest of the earring. If you don't "just happen" to have this particular chain already on your workbench, sub a 5mm jump ring (both options are linked below).
- 1 strand [use 2] #21-886-011 Bead, Aventurine, Round, 6mm
- 1 pair #34-003-8 French Hook Ear Wire, Niobium
- 2 each #06-012-15-01 15mm Flat Briolette Pendant - Clear Crystal
- or -
- 2 each #06-012-15-02 15mm Flat Briolette Pendant - Crystal AB
- 1 ounce [use 2] #37-722-7 Eye Pin, 2", Standard
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #41-820-02-AS Prong Bail, Cast, Vine, Large
- 1 dozen [use 4] #43-129-AS Bead Cap, Cast, Leaf, Small
- 1 spool [use 2 links] #40-099-19-9 Chain, Footage, Drawn Cable, 4.6mm
- or -
1 ounce [use 2 pieces] #37-136-5 Antiqued Pewter Plated Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- #69-269-99 Tool, German, Four-Piece Set