Created by: Mollie Valente
- Place a Swarovski square cushion stone in the bezel setting. Firmly hold the bezel setting (or work on a rubber block). Use the burnisher to carefully push the first bezel prong until it is set against the stone. Rotate the bezel setting so the second prong you set is opposite the first one. Then set the final two prongs in the same manner. Repeat these steps with the second stone and setting.
- The jump ring serves as a connector between the heart charm and the bezel setting loop. Twist the jump ring open and add the heart charm. Connect the jump ring to the lower loop of the bezel setting then twist the jump ring closed. Repeat this step with the second bezel setting.
- Twist the loop on the French earring hook open and attach it to the top loop of the bezel setting. Then twist the earring loop closed. Your earring is done. Repeat to finish the second earring.
For step-by-step photos and additional free tips, see:
- 2 each #04-470-12-678 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 12mm - Light Sapphire Shimmer
- 2 each #41-878-56-12-5 Pendant Bezel Setting for 12mm Cushion Stone, 2 Loops - Antiqued Silver Plated
- 1 pair #34-569-04 TierraCast Sterling Silver Earring Hook with 2mm Bead
- 1 ten-pack (use 2 pieces) #37-295-240 Sterling Silver Jump Ring, Round - 4mm, 22-gauge
- 1 ten-pack (use 2 pieces) #44-046-28 Sterling Silver Tiny Heart Charm