Created by: Veronica Greenwood
- Place the crystal in the bezel setting and using the nylon jaw flat pliers gently fold the prongs down over the crystal.
- Using the 6.5mm jump ring attach the bezel to the large round link. (For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101).
- Attach one of the 5mm jump rings to the large round link.
- Use the second 5mm jump ring to attach the earwire to the first 5mm jump ring.
- Repeat for the other earring.
- 2 each #41-878-54-10-5 Pendant Bezel Setting for 10mm Cushion Stone, 1 Corner Loop - Antiqued Silver Plated
- 2 each #04-470-10-478 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 10mm - Crystal Ocean DeLite Lacquer
- 2 each #49-965-22-AP TierraCast Flora 3/4" Ring Link - Antiqued Pewter Plated
- 1 pair #34-043-0-GM TierraCast Niobium Earring Hooks w/ Round and Heishi Beads, Raw/ Sterling/ Black
- 1 oz (use 4 pieces) #37-136-1 White Plated Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- 1 oz (use 2 pieces) #37-145-1 White Plated Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
- Basic Jewelry-Making Tools (including nylon-jaw pliers)