Created by: Polly Nobbs-LaRue
- One of the things I love about this bangle bracelet, is that it's extra small, so fits me perfectly. However, that means it doesn't fit many other adults... So keep that in mind when ordering this bracelet: It's best for petite people. We also have larger plain brass bangles you can texture, punch and add eyelets to... (see below).
- This design uses 1 copper honeybee charm, 1 copper "small blossom" charm, 1 lotus petal charm, and 3 small small gold honeybee charms. (The charm you can't see in the back, is the 3rd small gold bee.)
- Using one jump ring per charm, add charms in desired order to all eyelets in this bracelet. New to jewelry-making? See Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- 1 each #51-770-50-AB Riveted Bangle Bracelet with Eyelets - Antiqued Brass Plated
- 1 each #49-943-25-AC TierraCast Small Blossom Charm - Antiqued Copper Plated
- 1 ten-pack #44-940-90-AG TierraCast Antiqued Gold Plated Small Honeybee Charm
- 1 each #49-943-29-AC TierraCast Honeybee Charm - Antiqued Copper Plated
- 1 each #49-943-19-AG TierraCast 13mm Lotus Petal Charm - Antiqued Gold Plated
- 1 ounce (use 6 pieces) #37-145-7 Antiqued Copper Plated Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
- Basic Jewelry Making Tools (For jump rings, I prefer 2 pairs of chain-nose pliers; one bent and one normal)