This project uses Swarovski crystal pearls.
Created by: Cindy Morris
- Since you only need to make simple loops and open/close jump rings, these earrings are a perfect project to make on the run with a mini tool kit!
- Add a 10mm round lapis, sodalite, or blue crystal pearl bead to an eye pin, then 3 metal spacer beads. Make a simple loop. Use a small jump ring to attach this drop to the bottom loop of an ear wire.
- Use a larger jump ring to attach the bone leaf charm to the bottom.
- If your eye pin loops don't match each other (and the charm doesn't face forward), you can use 2 pairs of pliers (one pair on each loop) to carefully grasp each eye pin loop (chain-nose are best, but round-nose are ok too), and gently twist the loops so they face the same direction.
- 1 strand [use 6] #26-806 Bead, Brass, Triangle Heishi
- 1 strand [use 2] #05-811-10-260ST Lapis Gemcolor Crystal Pearl Bead, Round, 10mm -- out of production
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-722-6 Eye Pin, 2", Standard
- 1 0.5 gross [use 2] #34-389-51-6 French Clip, Plain, 14x11mm
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-178-6 Jump Ring, Round, 10mm
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-113-6 Jump Ring, Round, 4mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #25-110-60-1 Pendant, Bone, Leaf, 36mm
- #69-036 Tool, Beadsmith® Miniature Set, Eight Piece