Created by: Polly Nobbs-LaRue
- Add desired beads to eye pin, and use one-step looper (or wire cutters and round-nose pliers) to make a simple loop at the other end.
- When creating your new loops, face them the same direction as the existing loops on the eye pins. New to jewelry-making? See Basic Jewelry-Making Technique Sheet (PDF)
- Use chain-nose (non-serrated flat-nose) pliers to twist open each loop, attach the charm or clip-on, and twist closed.
- 1 strand [use 2] #21-883-011 3mm Round Aventurine Beads
- 1 strand [use 2] #21-886-011 6mm Round Aventurine Beads
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #49-947-22-AS Charm, Spiral Heart, Cast
- 1 pair #35-840-01-AS Clip Back, Spiral with Loop, 17mm
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-715-1 Eye Pin, 1.5", Thin
More Clip-On Earring Supplies