Created by: Polly Nobbs-LaRue
- 3 sunny shades of orange crystal bicones cascade in a warm ombre waterfall, from Vintaj hammered brass rings.
- Make wire-wrapped loops using ball-end head pins and 10 crystal beads, then use large jump rings to cascade them from the Vintaj® ring.
- Gently slide the jump rings onto the hammered Vintaj ring, so you don't scratch the ring with the open edge of the jump rings.
- For tips on creating wire-wrapped loops and the best way to open and close jump rings, see Basic Jewelry-Making Technique Sheet (PDF).
- Twist the loop on the ear wire to open it (same as a jump ring), add to the top loop of the Vintaj ring, and securely twist the loop closed.
- 1 pack [use 4] #88-610-04-057 Preciosa Crystal Bicone Bead, 4mm - Sun
- 1 dozen [use 4] #88-610-04-710 Preciosa Crystal Bicone Bead, 4mm - Sun AB #88-610-04-710
- 1 pack [use 2] #88-610-04-038 Preciosa Crystal Bicone Bead, 4mm - Hyacinth
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 10] #37-091-15-6 Head Pin, 1.5", Thin, Ball End
- 1 oz [use 18] #37-167-6 Jump Ring, Round, 8mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #88-102-09-0 Vintaj Ring, Hammered, 22mm
- 1 gross [use 2] #34-323-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Earring Hook Findings, Bead and Coil
- - or - 1 pair #34-042-0-AB TierraCast Niobium Earring Hooks
- 1 pair #33-960White Rubber Earring Backs