Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- See instruction page for making no-solder bezels.
- Cut paper to match bezel wire shape.
- Seal paper and adhere to inside of bezel.
- Mix a small batch of resin and pour a starting layer.
- When first pour is cured, mix a new batch (add glitter), and pour to fill the bezel.
- Create decorative section of chain with crystal and metal beads. The crystals are on thicker wire with simple loops. The corrugated beads are on 24-gauge wire with wrapped loops. Wrap the beaded section directly to the chain. Use appropriately sized jump rings to attach clasp, and for clasp loop. (See Jewelry Basics 101 for step by step Looping instructions.)
- Carefully patinate (oxidize) the decorative chain section. Do not allow the patina to come in contact with the resin. Highlight with polishing pad.
- 1 dozen (use 4 pieces) #05-040-08-410 Swarovski 5040 Briolette Beads (Rondelles), 8mm - Astral Pink
- 1 gross (use 4 pieces) #26-464-7 4.5mm Round Corrugated Beads - Antiqued Copper Plated
- 1 pkg #47-405-24 Copper Jewelry Wire, 24ga, Round, 198'
- 1 pkg #47-405-20 Copper Jewelry Wire, 20ga, Round, 79'
- 1 hundred (use 2 pieces) #37-050-66 Raw Copper Jump Ring, Round, Heavy
- 1 pkg #64-982-32 EURO TOOL Copper Bezel Wire, 3/16" x 10'
- 1 each #64-980-24 Copper Sheet, 24 Gauge, 6x6"
- 2 feet #40-090-01-7 Antqued Copper Plated Curb Chain, 4.2mm
- 1 dozen (use 1 piece) #39-343-7 Antiqued Copper Plated Lobster Clasp, 12mm
- 1 ounce (use 2 pieces) #37-100-7 Antiqued Copper Plated Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes
- 1 each #82-560-01 ICE Resin, 25ml Plunger
- 1 each #86-310 Novacan Black Patina
- 1 each #60-242 Beadalon Adhesive, Bead Fix, 10gm
- 1 each #82-561-001 ICE Resin Paper Sealer, 1 Fluid Ounce
- #65-910 12-Face Texture Hammer
- #69-633 EURO TOOL ProShear
- #69-325 EURO TOOL Metal Punch, Two Hole
- #69-140 EURO TOOL 4" Diamond Needle File Set
- #63-528 EURO TOOL Polishing Pads, Ultra, 2x2"
- #69-275-09 Wubbers Bent Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-275-03 Wubbers Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-275-02 Wubbers Round-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-275-31 Wubbers Medium, Flat-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-380 Tapered Flush-Cutter
- #82-597 Mixing Cup, 1oz
- #82-592 Plastic Spatula, 5"
- Scrapbooking Paper
- Rubber Cememt