Created by: Liz Graf
- Measure out the wire to your desired length (include 2-3" extra, to make it easier to finish your design).
- String the crystals, filigree beads, and spacers onto the beading wire.
- Bead Stoppers make it easy to adjust the pattern and length.
- Finish one end with a crimp tube, wire protector, and crimp cover, then add a jump ring to the wire protector. New to jewelry-making? See Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF) for step-by-step crimping instructions, and most secure way to open and close jump rings.
- For the other end, add your crimp tube and wire protector, but before putting the wire back through the crimp tube, hook your spring clasp to the wire protector. Crimp and add crimp cover.
- 1 each #05-515-18-08 Swarovski 5515 Emerald Cut Rectangle Beads, 18mm - Amethyst
- 1 dozen (use 10 beads) #05-000-06-08 Swarovski 5000 Faceted Round Beads, 6mm - Amethyst
- 1 dozen #05-000-06-175 Swarovski 5000 Faceted Round Beads, 6mm - Rose Water Opal
- 1 gross (use 2 beads) #24-104-4 4mm Round Filigree Beads - Gold Plated
- 1 gross (use 22 beads) #26-233-4 Gold Plated Metal Beads, Heishi-Style, 3.4x1mm
~ or ~ #49-955-05-GP 3mm TierraCast Faceted Heishi Spacer Beads - Gold Plated
~ or ~ #26-840-35-AB Antique Brass Plated Beads, 4mm Ethiopian Style Heishi - Special Purchase
- 1 spool (use about 9") #61-728-49-14 Beadalon Gold Plated Wire, 49 Strand, 0.018", 10' Spool
- 1 gross (use 1 piece) #39-326-4 Gold Plated Spring Ring Clasp, 6mm, Superior Quality
- 1 ounce (use 1 piece) #37-100-2 Yellow Plated Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes
- 1 gross (use 2 pieces) #41-050-4 Beadalon Gold Plated Wire Guardians, Size 1
- 1 hundred (use 2 pieces) #41-256-10-04 TierraCast Gold Plated Crimp Tube, "Size 2"
- 1 hundred (use 2 pieces) #48-285-32-2 Yellow Plated Crimp Cover, 3.2mm
- #65-012 EURO TOOL Jewelry Pliers, Mighty Crimper, 5"
- #69-271-05 EURO TOOL Glitter, Semi-Flush Side Cutter
- #69-269-08 EURO TOOL German Flat-Nose Jewelry Pliers, 4.5"
- #69-269-03 EURO TOOL German Chain-Nose Jewelry Pliers, 4.5""
- Optional: Bead Stoppers or Mini Bead Stoppers
coming soon / upgrade in progress - this project will return to our website asap