A ring a day keeps the doctor away: Chase the winter blues away with this trio of tropical colored rings!
- Using the ring finding, place one fancy stone inside setting.
- Using nylon-jaw pliers, gently push prongs over stone all around the stone. To keep the stone centered, don't set tightly at first: do a little from the "north" and "south" then a little from the "east" and "west", then repeat.
- Finish by going all the way around for the final tightening. You can also use a burnishing tool for the final setting/smoothing if needed.
- Repeat two more times for the other two stones.
See all rings settings for cushion squares.
- 1 each #04-470-10-447 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 10mm - Crystal Mint Green Lacquer
- 1 each #04-470-10-448 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 10mm - Crystal Peony Pink Lacquer
- 1 each #04-470-10-444 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 10mm - Crystal Light Coral Lacquer
- (A few other color possibilities listed too!)
- 3 each #51-000-62-10-3 JBB Silver Plated Adjustable Bezel Ring Setting for 10mm Square Stone
- Nylon-Jaw Pliers
- Curved Burnisher