Young Love Stamped Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Valorie Nygaard-Pouzar
- Two sets of initials plus a design stamp can be inspired by lovers or best friends.
- Determine placement of the design and letters stamps on base metal, or paper.
- Carefully stamp the metal blank.
- Antique the charm so the impressions are more pronounced.
- Gently sand and polish.
- Measure the bracelet chain against the charm, and remove links from the center of the bracelet. (For this project, remove 8 links from the 7.5" bracelet).
- Two pair of pliers may be needed to open the strong links on the bracelet.
- Attach the blank to the chain with jump rings.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies To purchase components, add blue quantities to corresponding "Add" fields below.
- 1 ounce [use 2] #37-133-7 Antiqued Copper Plated Jump Ring, Round, Heavy, 4.5mm
- 1 dozen [use 1] #40-415-02-7 Antiqued Copper Plated Oval Cable Chain Bracelet with Toggle, 7.5"
- 1 each #44-780-30 Blank, Oval, Two Hole, 9x32mm
- 1 each #86-343 Win-Ox™, 3 oz.
- #69-245-28 EURO TOOL Stamp, Heart with Spiral
- #69-298 Metal Stamping Rings & Things Tool Mini Kit
- #69-271-06 Tool, Glitter, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- #69-257 Tool, Sanding Sponges, Set
- Cotton swabs
- Paper plate
- Rubbing alcohol