Wickedly Simple Wire Wrapped Ring Tutorial
Created by: Michelle Horning
- For step-by-step instructions -- with detailed photographs -- for making wickedly simple wire-wrapped rings with beads and 22-gauge wire, see our tutorial at blog.rings-things.com.
- Choose your favorite dead-soft to half-hard 22-gauge wire (4 popular silver options shown below).
- Keeping the wires tight and close together will make a more stable, cleaner looking ring.
- Hide the cut ends of the wire on the back side of the ring.
- Optional: use a cup bur to smooth and round the wire ends.
- 1 each #28-611-511 Ceramic Skull Bead
- 1 spool (use about 36 inches) of your favorite 22-gauge wire
- #69-157 Ring Sizers, Plastic
- Side Cutters
- Chain-Nose Pliers
- Round-Nose pliers
- #69-151 Plastic Ring Mandrel, Ungrooved
- Optional: #63-528 EURO TOOL Polishing Pads, Ultra, 2x2"
- Optional: Cup Burr
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.