Water's Edge Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
- Glue the bead cappers into the holes of the focal bead and dry according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Use jump rings to attach chain and lobster clasp to the focal bead.
- Add the metal bead and crystal to a head pin and make a wrapped loop.
- Connect this dangle and charms to the bracelet with jump rings, as pictured.
One or more parts (or tools) used in this project are temporarily out of production (TOP). We are actively looking for replacements, and hope to have good subs for the missing parts, available SOON!Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 each #60-230 Adhesive, Epoxy, 330
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #41-881-1 Bead Capper, Basic with Loop
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1] #27-572-3 Bead, Metal, Round, 2mm
- 1 spool [use 5.5"] #40-099-07-1 Chain, Footage, Rollo, 4.5mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #49-947-13-AS Charm, Cast, Seahorse
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #49-947-15-AS Charm, Cast, Spindle Shell, Small
- 1 dozen [use 1] #39-343-1 Clasp, Lobster, 12mm
- 1 dozen [use 1] #05-000-06-160 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Round, 6mm
- 1 ounce [use 1] #37-415-1 Head Pin, 1.5", Thin
- 1 ounce [use 3] #37-136-1 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- 1 ounce [use 2] #37-145-1 Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- Artisan-made lampworked focal bead, or other large-hole bead