Water Droplet Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Liz Graf
- Cut 8 links of your selected chain.
I deconstructed and used part of a gunmetal chain tassel, or you can use 8 links of antiqued brass cable chain (a few options are linked below).
- Hook Briolette to one jump ring, attach to one end of the chain, and close securely. For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Open the loop of an ear wire.
- Attach a jump ring to the other end of the chain, close jump ring securely, and add to the open loop on the ear wire.
- Next place the brass pendant onto the loop, in front of the chain, and close the ear wire loop.
- Repeat process for second earring.
- 2 each #06-010-11-10 Swarovski 6010 Briolette Pendant, 11mm – Aquamarine
- 1 pair #88-109-23-0 Vintaj Natural Brass Pendant, Weathered Splash, 37x19mm
- 1 pair #34-061-27 TierraCast Brass-colored Niobium Earring Hook Findings
- 1 dozen (use 16 deconstructed links) #43-392-9 Gunmetal Tassel, Chain, 8-Strand
-or- 1 foot (use 16 links) #40-090-60-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Flat Cable Chain by the FOOT, 1.9mm
-or- 1 foot (use 16 links) #40-090-13-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Cable Chain by the FOOT, 2.1mm
- 1 oz #37-113-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Jump Ring, Round, 4mm
- #69-271-03 EURO TOOL Glitter, Chain-Nose Jewelry Pliers
- #69-271-06 EURO TOOL Glitter, Bent Chain-Nose Jewelry Pliers
- #69-271-05 EURO TOOL Glitter, Semi-Flush Side Cutter
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.