Venus Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
- Using a decorative metal stamp on a solid copper tube-top bails is an easy way to sign your work, or simply give a secret little accent to the back of a piece. Stamp the bail prior to gluing.
- To match the color of the mesh choker, and make the stamped design "pop", darken the bail using Win-Ox™.
- Glue the cabochon or other focal piece to the bail.
- Slide the choker onto the pendant.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 each #60-230 Adhesive, Epoxy, 330
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #41-792-02-8 Bail, Tube Top for Gluing, Large
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #52-293-18-7 Choker, Metal Mesh, 3mm Round
- 1 each #86-343 Win-Ox™, 3 oz.
- #69-248-01 Tool, Hammer, Ball Pein, Stubby
- #69-123 EURO TOOL Combo Bench Block
- #69-245-09 Tool, Stamp, Pansy - or your favorite design stamp.
- Art glass cabochon, or other unique focal piece